Soooo, after talking to Beth I figured I need to get some stuff on here quick 😉 and I have a ton of recipes I need to get on here before I lose them forever!
I haven’t been taking pictures either so this will probably be boring…sorry!
Homemade Pizza Crust!
1) heat 1 cup of water in the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes (it’s suppose to be like 110 degrees but we don’t have a thermometer so I guess…) while preheating oven to 450
2) Dissolve 1 tsp of sugar and 2 1/4 tsp of active dry yeast in the water and let sit for about 10 minutes-it should look creamy
3) add in 2 1/2 cups of flour, 2 Tbsp oil, and 1 tsp of salt and stir/knead into a dough ball. Let it sit for 5′.
4. Spread out onto pan! We’ve been dusting the pan with flour to help…cornmeal would be better but we work with what we have 😉
5) top with whatever you like! We’ve been using marinara/spaghetti sauce, cheese, pepperoni, bacon, peppers. And cook for 15-20′
Now sometimes the crust has been turning out better than others. And since finding this recipe, we’ve been making it a lot 😉 at least 1-2 xs a week! Sometimes it’s super chewy and doesn’t seem cooked almost…anyone know what that’s all about? Regardless it’s always pretty tasty.
Anyone else have a killer crust recipe for me to try? I know S has one so I’ll have to get it from her and give it a whirl!
Let me know if you try it!